Ground Zero

Exile In Chapters

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Dear Reader

Ah well, maybe. Bisbee is warm now but it will be cold soon and very. Not as cold as Oregon perhaps but cold enough to matter sometimes.

Heaven and Hell. Well, actually, they do exist. Not here ranydl, not here. I used to think it a kind of purgatory but there is far too much "light" for it to be so and of course, there is free will and choice which necessarily don't involve purgatory.

Illusion. This life is an illusion (as per the Quran), don't you see it (same)?

Our brains are contained in a space in which there is no:

light
sound
taste
touch
odor

Imagination. We imagine what we do and if we are good folks then the Creator indulges us with what is necessary for our survival and keeps from us those things that might bring on our ruin. If we aren't such good folks, we become Donald Trump and write books to convince others about how easy it is "to get rich". You see, the Creator tells us this in the "teacher's manual" i.e. the Quran. Tells us that if we aren't really good folks i.e. believers in the Creator's manifest projections, then the Creator will lead us by a "lying sinning forelock" to our own ruin and will increase our sin accordingly....all the while making it seem as if we are "successful".

Life is easy once you understand that contract. You begin to realize that it has all already happened. Your trip to Bisbee is already planned and the outcomes are understood. Perhaps you didn't know that but perhaps I do.

Some of Islam is available and some of it is protected. This is the protected aspect of it and might disturb another unintentionally and I hope that is not the case. It is all written down already Ranydl. All of it down to the next fall of snow.

:)

Thanks for visiting my blog.

3 Comments:

Blogger ranydl said...

I can agree with you on some points, not others LJ.
I need to study the Quran, but am afraid it is too much like the Bible and is open to too much interpretation. Thus all the violence going on in the Islamic states?

Will be in Tombstone in a week. Can you make the weather suitable for some field photography?

Thanks in advance, RDL

1:06 PM  
Blogger Carmenisacat said...

:)

Well you do. What most people "know" about the Quran is only what the "believe" to be true about it and they have gathered it from thousands of second hand sources and innuendo..not to mention the spectacle called 9/11.

I will be forming a study group here in Bisbee and I hope that you can join us. I have ordered 28 Qurans to share with the participants.

I do love your photograph in the snow. Perhaps you and I can get together to discuss your work and maybe I can give you some pointers.

As well, Boyd Nichol and some other area photographers will be having an open forum this week in Bisbee. You might want to attend that. Boyd is an extraordinary photographer who has made his mark in the preservation of historical documentary mining photos. He is a wonderful photog in his own right...better than Ansel Adams if you ask me and REAL.

Hope to see you around here sometime.

Salaams to you.

8:50 AM  
Blogger ranydl said...

Sounds good LJ,

I would like that. My e-mail is on my blog. Send me details of what you mentioned.

Love the photo BTW

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home